Free image --In the Garden-- the first of four


Free image 
In the Garden 
(nr. 1 of four)

This is the first image in this serie and there will be three more.
Each image will be about 800 px wide and can be used as you want and feel.
But only for personal use not for anything you have in mind to sell.

 I also want to push a little for my photography
are you interested in photographing?
Why not look into my new Facebook page where I will show my photography.
I will be posting a free photo texture there when I've got 30 followers
so hang on if you're interested.

 Hope you enjoy my little flower girl image
and have a nice weekend!

 Link to my new photo Facebook page↴
Click HERE




2 comments:

Jane K said...

Thanks for the lovely garden girl image. I've also liked your Facebook page. :)

Linnea said...

Thank you Jane :)
I'm so glad you like my image!!